- FOR MODERATE TO AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS: recommended for 30 to 70 lbs dogs
- What you get in the package: 1 large whole elk antler dog chew
- It's a long-lasting chew and it will keep your dog busy all the time
- Product of USA; natural and full of nutrition with no growth hormones, antibiotics or preservatives
- Guaranteed length: 6" to 9"
- Naturally shed antler, meaning no harm was caused, ever, to the animal it comes from
- An excellent source of calcium, phosphorus, and protein for dogs: protein 38%, calcium 18% & phosphorus 9.9%
BENEFITS OF HEALTHY CHEWING
Dogs chew chews for different reasons. Young dogs chew chews may want to relieve pain caused by incoming teeth. Older dogs chew chews may want to maintain strong jaw muscles, clean their teeth, and to relieve boredom and mild anxieties. So why not trust something clean, natural, preservative-free, and full of nutrition?
Elk antlers are excellent chews for your dog. They’re composed of a bone-like material that regenerates each year, known as “branching out” before naturally shed.
Our chews are rich in calcium, phosphorus, and protein (always good for dog's bone and teeth). Unlike other dog chews available in the market, it is a low-calorie chew and has no growth hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives. The products are proven to last long longer than most (if not all) non-antler chews available on the market.
INGREDIENT: 100% natural elk antler
The product is splinter-free so it won’t hurt your dog’s jaw. It’s one of the best natural teeth cleaning chews available. It’s also odorless so you can comfortably give it to your dog in the living room, never any grease or mess so it won’t destroy your fine white carpet! It’s no surprise antler chew always ranks high among best dog foods in dog food reviews.
When you purchase from us, you are guaranteed that:
- Each and every antler product we offer is safe and naturally shed which means no harm was caused, ever, to the animal it comes from. The collection of the product is maintained exclusively in the United States.
- Each antler is specially cut, sanded, and sanitized with safe, FDA-approved Ozone (O3) sanitization methods. Our products are sealed immediately after sanitization.
- Our products are natural and full of nutrition. There are no growth hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives used in our products.
For the best experience, please remove the antler cut from your pet’s mouth before it becomes:
- Small enough to swallow -- or
- Too hard to chew (this will prevent hurting your dog’s teeth).
Because our antler chews are all-natural and unique, the final product will vary, accordingly, in size, shape, weight, density, and hue of color.